Click HERE to see all of the available products and be sure to order through the Stationery Department to receive the discount! There are many pages of notecards designs available. Click through them at the top right hand corner of the page!
I am SO excited about this new product. A perfect gift for new parents and a lovely piece of art for the nursery! Our giclee printed canvas is gallery wrapped, embellished with a chocolate grosgrain bow and ready to hang. Personalize and unique, this is sure to be a hit!
For the little princess, you may choose from a light pink or pale green border. Special Delivery, Princess Crown or Baby Rattle topiary designs are available. For the little prince you may choose from a baby blue or pale green border. Special Delivery or Baby Rattle topiary can be featured .
Have you seen the sweet little coordinating lavender sachet linen door hangers for the nursery as well as the personalized linen pillows??
Each aromatic sachet hangs from a sheer organza ribbon. A fragrant little happy to help that little sprout get his/her beauty sleep. Perfect for a shower gift even when the little one is still a surprise! The pale green design can be for a boy or a girl. Shown below is Princess Sleeping with Light Pink border and Princess Crown Topiary featured.
For pricing and ordering information click here.
Look at this charming postcard that I received in the mail last week! It is from a new store that has picked up my line of topiary themed goodies called Pear Tree in Kansas City, MO. What a treat for me! I have THE nicest customers and get to work with some of the most wonderful people and stores. So today I thought it would be nice to officially welcome the new stores that have started carrying my line/artwork this year. If any of the new stores listed below are near you… stop in and check things out! Tell them I sent ya!
Pear Tree Kansas City, MO
Flower Child Florist Philadelphia, PA
Embellish Richmond, VA
Prospector’s Nursery Nevada City, CA
Grandma’s Garden Center Waynesville, IN
Don’t live in Missouri, Indiana, California or Virginia? Click here to check for other stores in your area or if you would like to suggest a store.
Lisa, the lovely and talented garden blogger from Get in the Garden nominated me for an honest scrap award and I am, well… HONESTLY honored! You must check out her blog… lots of great gardening information and she’s super nice. The idea of the award is for me to reveal 10 truths about myself that people wouldn’t learn from reading my blog. I then choose seven other bloggers to pass the award on to. So, off I go…
1. My gardening/artistic entrepreneurial tendencies came early in life. My next door neighbor (you know who you are) and I used to sneak around the neighborhood and cut the blooms off of our neighbors flowers then put them in Easter baskets in our basement refrigerator for the night. The next day we would go door to door and try to sell them back to the neighbors. Can you imagine???!!!! My business practices have since improved, I promise!
2. When I was little living in Mississippi, I slipped on a pile of butter bean shells while chasing my sisters’ pony and broke my arm.
3. I was the self-professed Mud Pie Queen as a child which could easily explain my love of gardening and ceramics as an adult.
4. The only F that I ever made in school was in Art Class. I think my teacher had higher expectations for me than I had for myself. She also threw a huge roll of tape at me once to get my attention. Loved her.
5. Had a close encounter of the God-kind when I was in high school and I’ve never been the same since.
6. I let my horse in the house a couple of times after school before my parents got home from work. I was curious to see what he thought of TV. I never got a definitive answer… yay or neigh. Get it…neigh? Sorry… can’t help it. I’ve have never tried to bring one of the horses in this house but I have thought about it.
7. I was in the garden deadheading when I went into labor with my daughter. The mid-wife lied. Natural was awful.
8. I almost blew myself up once with dynamite. One day gonna blog about that one.
9. Hid behind shelving at a local drug store from my father-in-law while I was having my passport photo taken because I wasn’t ready to spill the irresponsible beans that hubby and I were leaving the country, the farm, the kids… to see a concert. To my surprise and delight the plane didn’t crash, the kids and animals survived… and they maybe even missed us a little.
10. For the most part, I am the Cat that Swallowed the Canary everyday. I am so thankful to be alive and that I get to do what I love and sing my song in this life.
I nominate the following bloggers and will continue to add to the list:
Benga at BengaQuickPhotography
Stacey at Stacey M Designs
Ester at MamaAfrika
Tricia at Luminosity
Welcome to my very first blog post ever! History being made, not unlike a certain famous explorer in 1492, and you’re here to see (read?) it. I’m going to keep it simple today, but have big hopes for the future as I post snippets of life from a growing artist, mother, gardener and business-owner. I hope you will read relevant information to inspire you to plant a garden, plan a dinner party or even cut that overgrown shrub into a funky topiary. It’s all about living more creatively, finding balance and hopefully bumping into some humor along the way.
I am new the blogging community so please bear with me as it may take some time before I can get my training wheels off.
Spoiler Alert! Shameless Plug Coming Fast!
Have you heard the news??? We are offering 15% off your entire order at michellemasters.com to celebrate our newly redesigned site (use code YAY15)! Thanks to Jill at 2dogsdesign.com for the beautiful new look and ease of ordering. She is the best!
So thanks again for visiting. Stop back by to see the back log of new designs just waiting for the stage.
Philadelphia Flower Show
PA Convention Center
- No public Twitter messages.